HP Ink Tank Wireless 310
Provide Support from HP Ink Tank Wireless 310
- How to Install HP Ink Tank 310 Driver
- How to print a test page?
- Connect your printer to your computer with a USB cable
HP Ink Tank Wireless 310 About us
HP ink tank Wireless printer is considered as one of the best printers in its class. Print more number of documents without having to worry about replacing the cartridges. With the Transparent Ink System, track the ink levels. Perform printing operations from the 7-segment LCD screen which acts as the control panel of the printer. Exceptional print quality is what the user gets from the Ink Tank 310. The input tray can hold up to 60 pages. Call our Toll-free number and our expert team will provide assistance.
123 HP Envy4500 Airprint Setup
Drivers are essential for the smooth functioning of the HP Ink Tank 310 printer. On installing the drivers, the user can perform printing operations from the computer. The drivers help in establishing a connection between the connection and the printer through an USB cable.
- The drivers for the HP Ink Tank 310 printer are available on our website.
- The full package contains a complete set of drivers, installers and other optional software.
- Press the Driver Download button with a download icon on it to start the process. A prompt will be displayed on the screen asking whether to Run or Save the file.
- It is recommended to Save the file so that it will be downloaded and saved in the hard drive.
- All the utility-diagnostic tools and the Software e-Print are included within the package itself.
- After clicking the download button, a prompt will appear on the screen asking whether to Run or Save the file. Click on Save and wait until the download completes.
- Go to the Downloads folder in the hard drive and double click on the installation file. The installation setup will open.
- Set your preferences and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- If you click on the Run button during the download prompt, then the installation file will not be saved on the computer.
How to print a test page?
A test page has to be printed to make sure that the hardware setup of the printer is properly configured. There are several types of test page prints available. Print these pages to check the network configuration or printer configuration.
- Insert a white or plain dust-free paper into the paper tray. Press and hold the Power button and press the Cancel button.
- Release the Cancel button and then the Power button.
- A Printer Status Report can be taken by pressing and holding the Cancel button for 3 seconds.
- A Wireless Network Test Report can be obtained by pressing the Wireless button and the information button simultaneously.
- Print a Network Configuration page to check the important settings such as network status and the IP address of the printer.
- Both Network Configuration Page and a Wireless Network Test result page can be printed in the same time by following the above step.
- Print a Web Services Information Page to get the information about the printer setting up the HP Web Services such as the ePrint and Apps and about adding the printer to HP connected.
- Test page can be printed from the computer also. Search devices and printer from the Windows menu.
- Open the Devices and Printers from the list and right-click on your printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click on Print Test Page under the General tab.
Connect Your Printer to Your Computer with a USB Cable
The USB ports in a computer can be used to plug in USB cables from the printer. This connection is set up while installing the printer software. After setting up the printer through the USB cable, printing operations can be performed in this wired mode.
- Before inserting, check whether the cable is damaged or is broken.
- If a damaged cable is inserted then the printer might not respond or may even start to malfunction.
- If you are newly setting up a printer, then it is strongly advised that you go through the whole printer manual before assembling the printer component.
- Do not connect the USB cable if the you do not have any knowledge about the printer.
- To start the process, first disconnect the printer from the computer. Open the Control Panel on the computer.
- Select Printers and Faxes option from the list of programs. A list of available printers will be displayed.
- Right-click on your preferred printer network and select Delete.
- Now connect the USB cable 2.0 between the computer and the printer USB ports. Turn ON the printer after connecting.
- The user may have to insert the software installation CD to install the necessary software and drivers.
- If the CD is not available, download the drivers from our website and install them.
- Download the HP printer application and enter the utility menu and select the type of USB model of the printer.
HP Ink Tank 310 troubleshooting issues are addressed on our website. The user can refer to this page to solve their printer-related issues. It is common for the printer to pop up any problems with the passage of time. The most common problems are network connectivity, scanning or printing issues, ink cartridges, power cord or USB cable issues and other minor hardware problems. We offer troubleshooting solutions to the users through an online chat system where the users can raise their queries and our support team will answer. Our website also has a Toll-free number where the user can call us and speak to our experts to solve his/her printer-related issues.
- Issues like paper jam, ink cartridge removing, network connectivity can be avoided if the instructions on our website are followed.
- There can be driver issues too if the software drivers are corrupt or not updated.
- Download the latest drivers from our website and install them and then try restarting the printer.
- If the above solution doesn’t work, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the manufacturer website.
- This application is highly useful to troubleshoot HP printers’ issues.
- Check if the IP address of the printer and the network are the same or not.
- If not, then the printer is not connected to the network properly.
- “Scanner failure. Unable to copy”. This message might occur while trying to print from the printer.
- If the message keeps occurring often, then check the power source and reset the printer.
- Resetting process will completely erase the factory data on your printer.
- Press the power button to turn ON the printer. Disconnect the printer power cord with the printer turned ON.
- Remove the power cord from the power source. Wait for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and the power outlet. Then turn ON the printer if it does not automatically turn ON.
- Take a test copy to confirm if the problem is solved.
- The printer displays scanner failure error due to many reasons. If the drivers are corrupt, then the error may occur.
- Resetting the printer or updating the firmware and drivers can solve the problems.
- The scanner error mostly occurs if the printer is not maintained properly. Check the USB cable if it is connected to the computer properly.
- Follow the above if done from a computer. If you are operating from a mobile, then check if the connection is properly established or not.
- Call us to our Toll-free number where our experts will assess your problem and find a solution for it.
123hp-setup.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related Printers. The names, brands, images, trademarks and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. 123.hp.com/setup