123 HP Officejet 7510 Printer
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/HP Officejet 7510
123 HP Officejet 7510 Setup and Install
123 HP Officejet 7510 Windows 10 update
123 HP Officejet 7510 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Officejet 7510 Driver Download
123 HP Officejet 7510 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Officejet 7510 Ink Cartridge Problem
123.hp.com/setup oj7510 Setup and Install
123.hp.com/setup oj7510 All-in-one-printer First time Setup and Install
- 123 HP Officejet 7510
- 123 HP Officejet 7510 Unboxing and Setting up
- 123 HP Officejet 7510 Ink Cartridge Installation
- 123 HP Officejet 7510 Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet 7510 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution designed specifically for Apple iOS 4.2 version and higher mobile operating systems.
AirPrint is supported by any HP ePrint enabled iOS devices.
- Apple or iOS devices such as an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch that has a compatible version of 4.2 or more.
- An AirPrint compatible HP printer.
- A separate wireless network connected to your HP Printer.
- Mobile applications such as Safari, Mail, Photos, and iWorks that support AirPrint.
Follow the procedure below to print using HP AirPrint:
Step 1: Select your printer.
- Touch the Action icon ( or ) in the app that displays the menu for the document or photo you wish to print. Tap the Action icon to display the menu options.
- Touch Print and the Printer Options menu displays. This step is suitable for the printers that do not display the AirPrint icon.
- Touch Select Printer from the Printer Options menu that displays a list of available printers in the network window. Image showing Select Printer on the Printer Options menu
- When you choose your HP ePrint printer from the drop-down list, the Printer Options window appears again and displays the printer chosen by you.
- Touch Print option to print a job when the print options do not require a change.
- To change the print options, follow the next step.
Step 2: Modifying the print options.
The parameters that may require a change in the print options are
- Number of copies
- Duplex printing or two-sided printing
- Page range
After customizing the above print options, tap Print and then choose your printer to get the printout.
123 HP Officejet 7510 Google Cloud Print Setup
123 HP Officejet 7510 Printers- Using Google Cloud Print Service.
With the Google Cloud Print service, you can print documents and photos securely from your Android mobile phone or any network-connected device. HP does not charge you for using the Google Cloud Print Service.
Enrolling the Google Cloud Print Ready printer.
- Ensure that you have a computer that is compatible with Chrome, Linux, Windows, Mac or Chromebook operating system
- A Google chrome web browser and a Google account.
- A Google cloud compatible printer that is connected to the same network to which your computer is also connected with an active internet connection.
- Turn on your Officejet 7510 printer.
- Sign in into your Google account, and open the Settings on the browser’s menu; select Show advanced settings.
- When you click the Manage button on the Google Cloud Print, it tries to detect the network printer as below.
- Under New devices Click Register and again click Register to print a confirmation page.
- Under My Devices click Manage to view the registered Google Cloud printers. For a non-listed printer, connect to the network using your printer’s email address.
Printing from your computer or mobile device.
Google Cloud print lets you print the following category of documents from your computer or mobile device.
- A document or image saved already on your computer.
- An email web page from your computer browser.
- Gmail printing on your computer.
- Printing from Google drive on your computer.
- If you have an Android mobile of version 4.4 and more or an Apple iOS 7.0 or greater version, Google cloud print lets you print an email, document, image or web page.
123 HP Officejet 7510 Copy Setup
123 HP Officejet 7510 One-sided Copy
How to print a one-sided copy with HP Printer?
This procedure will provide you the steps to make a copy of any document and print the copied document directly from the HP Printer.
- The papers should be placed in the middle of the printer’s input tray facing down, and ensure that the paper width guides are aligned so that it does not rest on the paper edges.
- Insert the legal-size paper by tapping the blue latch on the left side at the bottom of the input tray. Pull the tray extender and adjust the paper size in the output tray till the tray is occupied fully.
- Place the document or photo on the scanner glass for copy and scroll down for choosing a number of copies.
- Tap Black or Color to initiate the copy job.
- The document is saved in ADF and photos in .jpeg or .png format.
- Open the saved file you wish to print.
- From the File menu click Print.
- On the printer settings, choose your printer name under the Print menu.
- Choose Paper Handling from the unnamed menu.
- Select Odd only when you click Pages to Print option
- On the Page Order menu if you find Rear loading paper tray, choose Automatic.
- Choose Reverse if the Front loading paper tray displays on the menu.
- Click Print to receive the printout of the document that you made a copy of.
123 HP Officejet 7510 Two-sided Copy
Duplex Printing with HP Printer.
Follow these easy instructions to print back to back pages with Duplex printing.
To avoid paper jams, do not print on both sides of transparencies, envelopes, photo paper, glossy paper, paper lighter than 60 g/m2 (16 lb) and paper heavier than 105 g/m2 (28 lb).
- Insert sufficient paper stack into the printer’s input tray to avoid confusions in page numbering while printing on both sides of the paper and complete your print job successfully.
- Click File, and then click Print on the document that you wish to print.
- Choose the printer name, based on your printer model click Printer Properties or Preferences or Printer Setup that is displayed on the computer.
- This will open the Document Properties or the Printing Preferences window for you.
- Choose the option Print on Both Sides or Two-sided Printing if the Printing shortcuts tab is available.Duplex printing settings on the Printing Shortcut tab
- If the above option is unavailable, select Layout, Features, or Finishing tab as it varies based on your printer’s driver version.
- Spot the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing menu or option, and then choose the binding or page flip option, which completely depends on the way you require your document to read.An example of booklet and tablet style – 1. Booklet style (flip on long edge) 2. Tablet style (flip on short edge)
- Once you click Ok, click on Print.
Note: To check if your printer has an automatic duplex printing option, print on one side of the page and wait for the printer to automatically grab the page back and start printing on the other side. This will complete the duplex printing process and does not require you to follow the further steps. If not follow the steps below to print dual sides by turning the paper manually.
- Take out the first side print page from the output tray, and then take the stack out of the tray.
- . Insert the one side page print into the main input tray of the printer and try printing the other side of the paper.Use the steps below to know the procedure to place the paper for dual side printing.
- If you have a rear side loading printer, turn the pages over ensuring that the printed side is facing down, and insert the bottom short edge of the paper into the printer. Loading pages to print the other side of a booklet layout for a rear load input tray.
- If you have front type loading printer, place the stack with the printed side facing upward (in the case of Inkjet printers) or facing downward (in the case of LaserJet printers), so that the bottom edge is in the printer or the top edge is in the printer.
- To complete the print job, click Continue that prints the other side of the page.
123 HP Officejet 7510 Digital Solutions
Setting up HP Digital Fax for Windows.
Go through the steps below to setup and use HP Digital Fax using HP Solution Center.
Before you initiate the setup process of HP Digital Fax, ensure that you have the below information.
- Administrator rights privilege for network and your computer name to create and locate the destination folder.
- The network address of the destination folder that is usually displayed in the \\NetworkDriveName\FolderName\ format.
- A valid network username & password to connect fax and e-mail address to attach the fax document
- The outgoing SMTP server information and a valid internet connection.
Setup method using HP Solution Center.
- Click to open HP Solution Center: If you are using Windows XP and Windows Vista OS, click Start button, go to All Programs, click HP, and then choose to click HP Solution Center.
- Click to open Settings, and then select Fax Settings, click on it.
- Choose More Fax Settings, and then click to initiate Digital Fax Setup Wizard.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete the fax setup process.
Embedded Web Server
Setup of Digital Fax from Embedded Web Server (EWS)
This short procedure provides you the steps to setup HP Digital fax from EWS.
- From your computer desktop, open your Web browser
- Key in the IP address of your printer that is obtained from the Network Configuration Page in the address bar of your internet browser, and then hit the Enter key.
- For example, if you are using IPv4, then enter https://22.214.171.124 on your internet browser. If you are using IPv6, then type https://[FE80::BA:D0FF:FE39:73E7] on your browser’s address bar.
- This will open the window of Embedded Web Server on your desktop screen.
- Choose to click the Home tab, and it displays the Setup box.
- In the Setup box, select Digital Fax Setup and click on it.
- Click to initiate the Start Wizard, and to complete the HP Digital Fax setup process, follow the instructions on your computer monitor.
- You can use your HP digital fax machine and start sending or receiving faxes.
Setting up Digital Fax from the printer software to Mac.
Verify the fax pre-requisites for Mac.
An administrator computer that can alone activate the Fax to Mac feature.
- A destination folder on your computer or server should always be enabled.
- A stack of paper in the input tray.
Setup Fax to Mac
An administrator computer that can alone activate the Fax to Mac feature.
- With the help of Setup Assistant, a component of HP Device Manager, you can set up Fax to Mac on Mac OS X. (available only on Mac OS 10.5).
- When you click the HP Device Manager icon in the Hub, the computer will prompt you to follow the instructions in the Setup Assistant to add and share the network folder.
- The settings are saved to the HP device automatically by the Setup Assistant that allows you to create user-defined HP device folders to save (up to ten folders).