123 HP Setup LjproM281fdw Printer
The HP Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw is a compact printer with a big performance. The Printer can Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax. Make use of the wireless connection option and print your document from wherever you are. Duplex printing helps you to print a document on both sides of the page. This is an Energy Star Certified printer which means it saves the printer energy without compromising its performance.
- The printer has flexible connectivity option: USB, Ethernet and WI-Fi.
- Mobile printing: ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Wireless Direct Printing.
- The printer has the capability to Print, Copy, Scan and Fax your documents.
- Save your printer energy with an HP Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw energy Star Certified printer.
- Use the duplex printing to print your document on both sides of the page.
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw PRINTER Software and Drivers Download
The driver and software are an essential for the printer to operate. Without the software, the printer will not function it. Install the latest driver and software on your computer. Check the compatibility of the printer and operating system and then download it. Install it on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Use the following instructions that might help you to get the full feature driver and software for your printer. Prep your printer to print your documents.
- Use the installation CD, to install the driver on your computer. Open the computer disc drive, place the CD. Run and execute the file based on the guides.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click on the Continue option. If you find any issue with the CD, move to the next step.
- Get directed to our website, tap on the Software Download option to avail the updated printer driver and software and get the printer with full functionality.
- Based on the printer compatibility download the driver. For Windows, download the .exe file type and for Mac operating system, download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading the driver successfully, use the procedures that are displayed on the screen to install the driver and software on the computer.
- During the installation process, you need to choose the connection type based on the printer compatibility. Choose either a Wired or Wireless network connection.
- After completing the installation successfully, print a test sample document using this printer to check its print quality and speed.
- If the printer prints the document successfully, you’re done. You can continue with the print job. Use compatible paper type and size for printing.
- In case the document doesn’t print well, reiterate the procedures.For more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw Mobile printing
- On your Android mobile device, go to Google Play Store and then download and install the HP ePrint app.
- After installing the app, access the app that has the document or photo that you want to print.
- Click on the Action or Share icon, based on your mobile device. Access the email app that you want to print from.
- Index your printer’s email address in the To: field. Enter a subject in the email subject line. Click on the Send option.
- To print an email message, open the email that you want to print and then click Forward. Index your printer’s email address in the To: field.
- On your Apple device, go to App Store. Download and install the Apple AirPrint app. Print your document from any place, at any time.
- Connect the printer and mobile device to the same wireless network connection. Ensure that the printer is on.
- Access the document, email, photo or webpage you want to print, and then click on the Action icon. Choose the Print option.
- From the Printer Options menu, click Select Print and choose your printer from the list.
- Click Options to modify other settings. Choose the desired number of copies that you would like to print and then choose Print.
Wifi Direct Setup
- Configure the recent HP Print Service Plugin or Mopria Print Service on your Android device. You can download this plugin from Google Play Store.
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct on your printer. For printers with the control panel display, click the Wi-Fi Direct icon to display the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- For printers without a control panel display, select the Information button to print a report that has the Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- On your Android device, click Settings–> Wi-Fi and ensure hat it is set to On. Access the document or photo that you want to print.
- Click Print from the app menu or use the Share option from an application to send the content to the print plugin.
HP LAserjet M281fdw Print
- Use the HP Laserjet pro MFP M281fdw printer to print a document from a Windows or Mac computer and alter any related print job settings.
- Modify the print job settings to attain best result by opening the print window.
- From the app you created the document in, select File–> Print. To view more layout, quality and advanced print settings, choose Properties.
- You can view the Document Properties or Printing Preferences window. Based on the print job, modify the paper settings.
- To get best printing results, alter the quality and color settings. Once you’re done, click on the Ok option and select Print.
- Place photo paper into the main paper tray. To improve colors, brightness and other appearance settings access the print windows and document properties.
- Right-click the photo that you prefer to print, choose Open with–> Windows Photo Viewer or Paint. Click on the Print option.
- Access the printer Document Properties window to view quality, color, layout and advanced print settings.
- Based on the print job, change the color and quality settings. Choose Ok and then select the Print option.
- For any queries in printing photos, contact our technical support on the toll-free number.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw Wireless Setup
Step 1: Obtain the wireless network name and password to connect the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M281fdw printer and computer.
Step 2: Ensure that the printer, router, and computer are turned on. Connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
Step 3: Set up the printer, place paper into the input tray and insert the suitable cartridges into the printer.
Step 4: Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer to link it to your wireless network. Go to printer’s control panel and then click on the Setup icon.
Step 5: Choose Network Setup–> Wireless menu and then click on the Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose the name of your network.
Step 6: Use the instructions displayed on the screen to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Step 7: Go to our website, select the Software Download option to get the full feature driver and software for your printer.
Step 8: Install it by following the guides displayed on the screen. During the installation process, select the connection type as Wireless.
Step 9: After completing the installation successfully, try to print a sample document using your printer.
Step 10: For any queries, contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw USB Setup
Step 1: Power on the printer. Get a USB cable less than 3m in length. If you link via a USB hub or docking station, the printer will not receive sufficient power to properly operate.
Step 2: Unplug the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the driver installation process.
Step 3: Look for devices from Windows and then choose the Devices and Printer control panel setting.
Step 4: Right-click the printer icon and then select Remove device. In case multiple icons exist for the printer, delete them all.
Step 5: Close the Devices and Printers window and then move to the next step. Download the suitable driver and software for your printer.
Step 6: Go to our website, click on the Software Download option to get the full feature driver and software.
Step 7: To get a printer with full functionality, you need to get the updated driver and software.
Step 8: Install it using the guides displayed on the screen. During the installation process, choose USB as the connection type.
Step 9: Try to print a sample document using your printer to verify its performance.
Step 10: If you find any issue, contact our technical experts on the toll-free number.
Scan Setup – HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw Printer
Scan to email
- Start the Scan process, based on your printer type. Printers with touchscreen menu control panels: From the printer’s Scan menu, choose your computer’s name.
- Click Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. A new email message automatically opens on the computer.
- Look for your printer model from Windows. Select it from the list of results. Access HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose the Scan a Document or Photo option to open HP Scan. Choose one of the email related shortcuts.
- Click on the Scan option and then choose Send. A new email message gets opened automatically with the scan attached.
Scan to Network Folder
- Select Start–>All Programs and then choose the HP program group. Choose your printer.
- Select Scan to Network Folder Wizard. Select New to setup and create a new network folder to save scanned images.
- From the Scan to Network Folder wizard, choose Browse. Choose a destination folder.
- In the Display name field, assign a name for the folder. This name gets appeared on the printer’s control panel.
- In case the system needs a Windows password, enter the password and then click on the Next option. Click Save.
Scan Image Issue
- Rebooting the printer might force some types of scanners to calibrate which can fix the issue.
- In case the printer has an ADF, dust on the rollers can result in scan quality issue.
- Modify the scan settings to improve resolution, modify the color palette or increase the contrast.
- Dust or debris on the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot might cause lines and bands in the document or photo.
- For any queries, you can call our technical support team on the toll-free number.
HP Laserjet Pro M281fdw Printer – Troubleshooting
Clear paper jam issue
- Use papers which are compatible with the printer. Ensure that the papers are of the same size.
- Do not use the curl or wrinkled paper for printing your document.
- Do not overfill the paper tray. Resetting the printer might help you resolve the issue.
- Remove the printhead and check whether that there is any paper stuck inside it.
- To get more information about the paper jam issue, contact our technical support on the toll-free number.
Print quality issue
- It is suggested to use a genuine ink cartridge for printing your documents to avoid print quality issue.
- In some cases, the quality and size of paper might affect the print job.
- Verify the estimated ink levels from the printer’s control panel. If you find that the cartridge is empty or faulty, replace it with a new one.
- At a certain point, Economode might reduce print quality. In case the entire page is too dark, the EconoMode setting might be activated.
- Print settings might affect print quality. Verify the print settings to ensure that they are suitable for the print job.
Wireless connection problem
- Make use of the same wireless network connection to link the printer and computer/ mobile device.
- Place the printer and router at a closer distance during the setup process to maintain wireless signal strength.
- Obtain the correct wireless network name and password to connect the printer and computer.
- You need to enter the network name and password carefully because these two are case-sensitive.
- For any queries, contact our technical support on the toll-free number.
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to rectify the printer offline issue. Modify the default printer driver to your originally installed driver.
- Ensure that the printer is not set for offline use. Rebooting the printer might help restore a connection to the computer.
- In the event that the driver is using the wrong communication port, the printer remains offline.
- Update the printer firmware regularly to rectify the printer offline issue.
- Exclude the printer devices and then install the device again using the HP printing software.
- Make use of a genuine ink cartridge for printing your photos and documents using your printer.
- Ensure that the cartridge is clean. The printer will not recognize the cartridge if it is not clean.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Verify the estimated ink level of your cartridge. If the cartridge is empty or low, replace it with a new one.
- For more information, contact our technical support team on the toll-free number.