123 HP AMP 130 Printer
Connect your mobile devices with the HP AMP 130 wireless printer for printing and music streaming. The printer provides prints up to 7.8 ppm for black and 5.5 ppm for color prints. The Smart Amp technology allows you to enjoy high quality audio. You can conveniently charge your mobile device via built-in USB port of the HP AMP 130 wireless printer and speaker. The printer offers excellent print quality for both document and photo and also the printer supports different paper types and sizes./p>
123 HP AMP 130 Printer – Specs
- Print your document on both sides of the page with manual duplex printing. The two-sided printing makes your print jib faster as well as it reduces the paper usage by 50%.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity: Input tray is up to 60-sheets and the output tray is up to 25-sheets.
- With the mobile printing feature, you can print your document or photo on the go from your mobile device.
- The HP AMP 130 printer works with Windows and Mac operating system.
- Connect the printer and computer through a Wireless, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, or Bluetooth.
Toner Cartridge Support
- If you find that the ink level of the cartridge is empty, you have to replace the cartridge with a new one.
- To replace the toner cartridge, you need to unlock the scanner assembly and top cover of the printer.
- Remove the toner cartridge from the slot. Take off a new toner cartridge from the packing material.
- Remove the orange clip from the new toner cartridge. Gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth.
- Place the toner cartridge into the respective slot. Ensure that the cartridges are inserted properly into the slot.
- Lock the top cover and scanner assembly. Try to print a sample document using the HP AMP 130 printer.
- If the quality of the document is as expected, you can continue with a print job.
- If the quality of the document is not good, reiterate the processes that are mentioned above.
- For any queries, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number. Our team will provide you an instant solution to rectify the issue.
Replacing Ink Cartridge
Go through the basic prompts given below to replace the HP cartridge with a new one.
- It is advisable to estimate the ink level of the cartridge regularly. During the estimation, if you find that the cartridge is empty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Take off the empty cartridge from its slot.
- Remove a new cartridge from its packing material. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from the cartridge. Check whether the cartridge is free from dust.
- If the cartridge is not clean, the printer will not recognize it while printing.
- Place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- After inserting the cartridge, lock the cartridge access door. Try to print a sample document using the printer to check the quality of the document.
HP AMP 130 Printer – Wireless Printing Setup
Are you looking for the steps to connect your AMP 120 printer to the wireless network? Make sure that you have the network name and password and then follow the steps given below.
- Before setting up the HP AMP 130 printer, you need to gather the wireless network name and password.
- Check if the printer, computer, and the wireless router are powered on. Make sure that you use the same wireless network connection to connect the printer and computer.
- During the setup process, you have to place all the network connected devices at a minimum distance to maintain the signal strength.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. Download and install the recent printer driver and software on the computer.
- Search for Driver Download from this website and click on it. Based on the operating system, download the printer driver.
- For Windows OS, download the .exe file type and for Mac OS, download the .dmg file type.
- After downloading the driver, install it on the computer by following the on-screen guides.
- During the installation process, you are prompted to choose the connection type. Select Wireless as the connection type.
- Now your printer is ready to print a sample document. Check the quality of the document. If the quality is as expected, start to print a print job.
- To avail more information about wireless printer setup, feel free to contact us at the toll-free number.
123 Hp AMP 130 Printer -Software Installation
Follow the basic guidelines given below on how to download the printer software using Windows Update or when connected to a different subnet.
- It is suggested to install the latest printer driver and software on the computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Based on the operating system the driver gets varied. From this website, search for the Driver Download option and click on it.
- For Windows OS, you need to download the .exe file type. After downloading the driver, start to install it on the Windows computer.
- Run and execute the setup file based on the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- During the installation, you are prompted to choose the connection type. Based on the printer compatibility, select the preferred connection type.
- Now your printer is ready to print a document. Try to print a sample document using the printer to check its performance.
- If the HP AMP 130 printer prints the document with the best quality, you can proceed to print a print job.
- If not, ensure that you have installed the compatible printer driver on the computer.
- For any queries, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number that is displayed on this website.
- Our technical team will provide you a remote access to download and install the printer driver.
It is advisable to download the full-feature driver to access the complete printer functionality. You can also select the link on our website to download the software for your PC. Go through the prompts given below.
- Initially, use the installation CD to install the printer driver and software on the Mac device.
- Before inserting the CD into the computer’s disc drive, make sure that the CD is free from scratch and dust.
- Switch on the computer and then insert the CD into the computer’s disc drive.
- Based on the on-screen instructions run and execute the setup file. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click on Continue.
- During the installation, you have to choose the connection type to connect the printer and computer.
- If you find any difficulty while installing the driver, continue to the next step.
- You can easily download the updated printer driver from this website. For Mac OS, download the .dmg file type. After completing the download process, start to install the driver.
- Follow the on-screen procedures to install the driver on your Mac device. During the installation, you are prompted to choose connection type.
- Check the printer compatibility and select the preferred connection type. After completing the installation process, try to print a sample document.
- To avail more information about driver installation, call us at the toll-free number.
Hp AMP 130 Printer – USB Printing Setup
STEP 1:Make use of the guides that are given below to connect the HP AMP 130 printer and computer via a USB cable.
STEP 1:Check if the printer is switched on. Get a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
STEP 1:In case you connect via a USB hub or docking station, the printer might not get enough power to operate well.
STEP 1:Unlink the printer USB cable from the computer. Do not re-link the cable until instructed during the driver installation process.
STEP 1:Find Devices from Windows and then select Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results.
STEP 1:Right-click the printer icon and then select Remove device. If you find multiple icons for the printer, you have to remove them.
STEP 1:Now close the Devices and Printers window and then move to the next STEP.
STEP 1:A driver gets varied based on the operating system. Download the compatible and updated printer driver from this website.
STEP 1:Windows user, download the .exe file type whereas the Mac users can download the .dmg file type.
STEP 1:After downloading the driver, install it on the computer where you have stored the documents for printing.
STEP 1:Use the on-screen guides to install the driver successfully. During the installation, you are prompted to choose the connection type.
STEP 1:Select USB as the connection type and complete the installation.
123hp-setup.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related Printers. The names, brands, images, trademarks, and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. 123.hp.com/setup