123 HP Printer Troubleshooting
Printing from Mobile Devices
Printing an image and documents from 123 HP com Setup ePrint Services
We understand how frustrating it is when your print job is not satisfactory or worse, not happening. That is why we have come up with specific solutions that cater to the needs of each individual customer.
- Our customer centric approach to troubleshooting ensures that we provide the best solutions to all your printer related queries. Open our customer support page on your browser and type in the model number of your printer in the search bar.
- Browse through the multiple arrays of topics in the drop-down list or type in your query directly. After locating your specific complaint, follow the instructions displayed to get your printer back to work. Some of the services we provide are listed here.
- Choose from HP’s diverse range of wireless enabled printers and verify that it supports HP eprint.
- Simply share documents from your smartphone app to the printer via mail and get quality prints in no time.
For Technical Support Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280
- Removing jammed sheets, printing documents from Microsoft Word or from your memory card and installing drivers and setups.
- Avail solutions for issues related to scan, fax, copy, and networking from our customer support web page.
- Apple is known to provide elite customer specific services but their limited connectivity options are a hassle. Not one to be left behind in Wireless printing Apple has now introduced AirPrint, an option that caters specifically to the Apple community.
- Our wide-ranging troubleshooting manuals will help you address print issues caused by errors on your computer as well
- Login issues, connectivity and boot issues are covered in our manuals to help you have a better printing experience.
- Detailed, step by step guides on how to print using Wireless, Ethernet or a USB cable.
- Checking printer’s ink levels or toner levels on your printer.
- Checking the print queue and removing any previous unprinted document.
- Downloading the driver software from our webpage with step by step instructions.
- Installing, updating or re-installing your printer’s driver and software.
- Viewing the printer’s network connection information, troubleshoot firewall issues or printing an eprint printer’s claim code
- Access to information like warranty status, serial number or model number of your printer.
- Inadequate print quality, lines or bands in the scan, problems in the printhead or failure of ink system.
- Exclusive troubleshooting solutions for Windows, Mac OS X and Android devices.
- Setting up your printer as the default printer and what to do if your printer’s name or model number is not displayed.
Our comprehensive manuals and competent customer support will help you trace and correct both major and minor issues on your printer. Make use of our troubleshooting guides to help you resolve your issues quickly.
If your issue persists, talk to one of our technical experts to get more information. We believe in providing a one- stop solution for all your printer issues.For Technical Support Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280