123 HP Envy 5643 Printer Setup
Print a Document in Hp Envy5643
- Select the option ‘Print’ from the ‘File’ menu in your software.
- Select your printer model by checking with the printer model number.
- Choose the suitable properties for your page setup.
Note: If options are not displayed under the ‘Print’ tab, click on ‘Show Details’
For a printer connected by means of USB the following options can be availed:
- Changing the size of the paper- make sure that the responding paper is loaded and the settings on your Mac match with your printer’s control panel.
- The orientation of your print can be changed between landscape mode and portrait mode.
- Make the necessary changes to your scaling percentage based on your requirements.
- Click on ‘Print’ to start your printing job.
Note: If you require a double sided print, follow the steps given below:
- Select the option ‘Print’ from under the ‘file’ menu in your software.
- In the dialog box that pops up, select ‘Layout’
- Choose the required binding style for your two sided print job.
- Proceed to printing by clicking on ‘Print’.
For Technical Support Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280
TO PRINT USING MAXIMUM DPI MODE (WINDOWS)
If your HP Printer is set in the maximum dpi mode, it means your printables will be of high quality sharp images on the photo paper. However, printing in this mode takes a longer time than printing in general settings. Also, this mode requires a lot of memory size, as the output size of the printout will be huge.
- Select Print from your software and then select the HP Printer which you are going to use.
- Click on the button that opens up the Properties window.
NOTE:The Properties option can otherwise be called as Preferences or Setup and Preferences that is generally based on the printer model.
- Select the Paper/Quality tab. From the Media drop-down options, click on the appropriate media type.
- HP Premium Plus Photo Papers</li
- HP Advanced Photo Papers.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then go the HP Printer Features area to select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop down list.
- From the Paper Size drop down list, select the paper size of your printout. Select OK to close the dialogue box.
- On the Layout tab, select the orientation (Landscape or Portrait) and the click OK to print in maximum resolution.
Print a document from software (Mac OS)
- Go to any file and then click on the Print button.
- After the above step, select your HP Envy 5643 from the list of printers available.
- Select the Properties or Options button to open the Properties dialog box.
- From the Print options menu, select the page orientation, size and scaling percentage etc.
- After making necessary changes, click Print.