123.hp.com/setup 7134 Printer
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
123 HP Envy7134 Setup and Install
123 HP Envy7134 Windows 10 update
123 HP Envy7134 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy7134 Driver Download
123 HP Envy7134 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Envy7134 Ink Cartridge Problem
123 HP Envy 7134 Setup and Install
HP Envy 7134 Photo printer First time Setup and Install
- 123 HP Envy 7134 Setup
- HP Envy 7134 Unboxing and Setting up
- HP Envy 7134 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Envy 7134 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 7134 Printer Features
Print outstanding documents and enjoy advanced features with the HP Envy Photo 7134. This versatile all-in-one printer can connect to other devices via Ethernet, USB, and Wi-Fi allowing you the luxury of printing from your mobile or any wireless device. The printer being compatible is icing on the cake as this service ensures that your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer never runs out of ink. Every time the ink cartridge is close to running out, your printer will automatically place the order for you. when the time comes for you to replace your ink cartridge, a new one will be waiting for you. HP will make sure that you enjoy an uninterrupted printing experience.
This all-in-one HP Envy Photo 7134 printer supports print, scan, and copy functions which can be accessed wirelessly. A large 6.75cm color touch panel only makes it all the more easy to operate the device. The ability to print borderless photos is what sets this printer apart. Being true to its name, HP Envy 7134 can print state of the art pictures easily rivaling high-end photo-printers. Another feature that captures a buyers attention is the automatic two-sided printing. This reduces manual intervention and saved loads of time and effort for the user.
How to Print Photo 123 HP Envy 7134 Printer Setup
Being true to its name, HP Envy photo 7134 can print excellent photos and this is how you do it. The number one thing to take into consideration when it comes to printing photos is the quality of the paper that is used. Always prefer photo papers. Load them into the input tray with the glossy side facing up. After adjusting the paper width sliders, proceed to choose the photo that has to be printed.
Right-click the image that needs to be printed and click Open With and choose Windows Photo Viewer or any other photo viewing application present on your computer. Click Print from the File icon. This will open a general print job setting window. Open the 123.hp.com/envy7134 Printer Document Properties window to customize your photo. In the Print Properties, click Preferences and choose your photo’s layout. Some of the modifiable options include Orientation, Paper Source (when more than one paper tray is available), Photo Paper Type, Add or Remove Border. In addition to these, the following setting will affect the photo quality. Quality. Choose from Draft, Norma,l and Best. Printing in Color or Black and White allowing you to choose between Color, Monochrome, or Grayscale. After the changes are made, click Ok and select Print.
123 HP Envy 7134 Replacement Ink Cartridges
- Ink cartridge is the fuel that powers your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer. They too in time run out with usage and there will come a time when you will have to replace it. Follow the below guide to assist you with this process:
- Ink cartridges are present in the cartridge slot accessible from the cartridge access door. Before attempting to replace your cartridge, ensure that your printer has run out of ink.
- This can be done by checking the ink levels on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 7134 printer. The same can also be viewed from the ink management software that comes with the full feature printer driver.
- After confirming that your ink cartridge needs to be changed, load paper in the input tray of your printer. The printer is turned on. Give it a minute until the cartridge comes to halt.
- Proceed to open the cartridge access door and identify the ink cartridge. Lightly press the top portion of the cartridge to release it from its slot. Carefully remove it from its slot by holding its side.
- Open the new ink cartridge from the package. Following this, the plastic cover that is present underneath is removed slowly. The plastic tape is a protective measure taken to prevent the delicate parts of the cartridge.
- The tape is carefully and completely removed. The parts covered by the tape are not to be tampered with. The contact points allow the printer to connect with the cartridge.
- The print head is the main printing component of the cartridge. Do not touch the contact points as doing so will interfere with the connection between the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer and the cartridge.
- This will result in Cartridge Not Detected issues as the printer will not be able to recognize a cartridge that it is not properly connected to. The same level of care while handling is extended to the printhead.
- Leaving finger prints on the printhead will cause the ink to blotch and clog. Dirt particle accumulation on the printhead is a major issue. Ensure a clean printhead for an accurate print experience.
- Insert the cartridge in the empty slot and gently press the top of it to lock it in place. When you are sure that the cartridge is secure, close the access door and wait for the printer to update the new ink levels.
- In case of difficulties with this, proceed to restart your 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer following which the new ink levels will be updated.
123 HP Envy7134 Wifi and Bluetooth Setup
- Wired connection is a thing of the past. It limits your connectivity to one device that has to stay dedicated to the printer. With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, printing becomes fun. All you have to do it connect the 123.hp.com/envy7134 printer to your device and start printing. Follow the steps:
- For starters, driver software installation is required. This can be easily downloaded. For those of you without an internet connection, the driver software can be installed from the CD provided with the box package.
- Insert the CD and follow instructions mentioned on the computer screen. Plus the printer to your computer only when prompted. The printer is to be kept turned on during the installation process.
- During installation, choose the mode of network connectivity that the HP Envy 7134 printer is going to be connected. The printer will be configured as per the chosen option and changing it would mean reinstalling the driver software.
- Post installation, connect your printer to a wireless/bluetooth network. Make sure your wireless router is turned on. Connecting to your router can be performed from the touch panel of the printer. Simply go to the home screen and scroll down until you find the Setup button.
- Click on it and choose the Connect to Wireless Network button inside. Your printer will start searching and post a list of available wireless networks around it. Choose the one that belongs to you. Connect to the network by entering the password.
- Make sure the mobile device that you want to print from is also connected to the same wireless local network. When you are sure that the printer and mobile device are connected, start sending print jobs.
- The same is the case for bluetooth device connection. The only difference is that it does not require a wireless router. Make sure to stay within the bluetooth range of the printer until the print job nears completion.