123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 PRINTER SETUP
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Setup and Install
123 HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download
123 HP Officejet 5255 Setup Window
123 HP Officejet 5225 Setup Mac
123 HP Officejet 5255 Airprint Setup
123 HP Officejet 5255 ePrint Setup
123 HP Officejet 5255 Google Cloud Print
123.hp.com/officejet 5255 Setup and Install
The simple instructions on how to do the unboxing setup for your 123 hp officejet 5255 printer is given herein detailed steps. Follow these instructions accordingly to install the ink cartridges, load the paper in the input tray, set the preferences on the control panel screen, and install the software for your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer.
- Eliminate the tapes, stickers, and the packing materials that you find on the printer after you take the printer out from the cardboard box. On the printer’s control panel screen, peel off the attached sticker after the packing materials are removed. Try to lift the ink cartridge access door till it gets lock properly by grasping the handles on your device. From inside the printer, remove the stuffed packing material and then close the ink cartridge access door in your printer.
- Next, the input tray door should be opened. Pull it completely towards you to extend the tray while opening it. Place the input tray back to its place. In your printer, close the input tray door. Then place all the removed packing materials for recycling.
- The power cord should be connected between your printer and the wall outlet. Then turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer by pressing the power button on your device. On the control panel screen of your printer, set the desired preferences. Make your choice on the language you need. Select the date/time and Country/ Region for your printer. After setting them, tap on Yes option on the screen. A welcome screen displays.
- In your HP Officejet 5255 printer, raise the ink cartridge access door until it clicks into place. The carriage goes towards the left side. Before continuing with the process, wait for few minutes until the carriage becomes idle and silent. The ink cartridges should be removed.
- The plastic tape that is there on the ink cartridge needs to be eliminated. The lid on the ink cartridge slot should be removed.Take the ink cartridges and place them one by one into their right slots. In order to fix them properly in their place, gently press them. Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot after the ink cartridges are fixed properly. Ensure it is locked properly after you close the ink cartridge door.
- In your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer, open the input tray door. Then insert the paper in portrait orientation by sliding out the paper guides. Remember, the print side must face down. Do not insert above 250 sheets in your printer. Slide the paper guides in your device after you push the stack. Avoid pushing the guides tightly.
- In your device, push the input tray. On the control panel of your printer, tap on Done and then pull out the output tray. Then lift the output tray extender. In order to get the best print quality, the ink cartridges should be aligned. The scanner lid should be raised and the alignment page should be kept on the scanner glass. Position it properly according to engraved guides.
- Then tap on Ok on the printer’s control panel screen after you close the scanner lid. Align the ink cartridges. Tap Ok on the printer’s control panel screen after the ink cartridges get aligned. Next, install the printer driver and software for your device. If you need any assistance with the HP Officejet 5255 printer setup, you can contact our technical team through the Toll-Free number.
123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION:
123 HP Setup 5255 Window
- Step 1: Get the latest driver from this website if you want to install it on your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer. The driver download link is available on this page. It will immediately direct you to the driver download page after you tap on the link.
- Step 2: Type your printer model name if it prompts in the displayed driver download page. After you enter it, choose the operating system if it prompts to type your operating system.
- Step 3: The HP Easy Start might get download on your device depending on the type of your printer model name. To open the downloaded file, click on it. On your computer, the installation setup begins.
- Step 4: On the screen of your computer, the prompts will be displayed during the installation process. Follow all the on-screen instructions accordingly as they are shown.
- Step 5: If it prompts to choose the connection type of your printer during the HP Officejet 5255 installation setup, then proceed with the remaining on-screen instructions after selecting the printer’s mode of connection.
- Step 6: Also, remember that, on your Windows computer, while saving the downloaded file, save it with the .exe format. The downloaded driver file gets installs on your device after completing all the prompts on the computer screen.
- Step 7: Without any problem, all the tasks on your printer can be easily performed after installing the printer driver.
- Step 8: Another option is making use of the printer CD to get the printer driver for your device. The printer driver can be easily installed using the printer CD. In your computer, take the CD and insert it into the CD drive.
- Step 9: Install the driver for your printer by following the on-screen prompts as they are directed. In the cardboard box of your printer, the printer CD will be available.
- Step 10: If you need any help on getting the updated driver for your printer or if there is any problem while installing the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer driver, Get our Experts guide.
123 HP Setup 5255 Mac
- Step 1: Get it downloaded and installed from our website if an updated driver is needed for your Mac computer. The link for downloading the driver is shown on the displayed page. Displaying all the available drivers on the computer screen, the driver download page gets open after clicking on the link.
- Step 2: Then tap on the Download button that is available next to it after you select the best driver for your printer. On your device, the driver that you have chosen will begin to download.
- Step 3: The HP Easy Start might get download on your computer based on the type of your device. Save the file with the .dmg format while it is getting saved on your computer.
- Step 4: Tap on the downloaded file to open it after the driver is downloaded on your computer and start the installation process. On the screen of your computer, the instructions will be displayed when the installation process begins.
- Step 5: Try to follow the on-screen prompts accordingly. Select the mode of connection for your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer if it instructs to select it while performing the on-screen prompts.
- Step 6: The remaining on-screen prompts should be done accordingly. The downloaded 123 HP Officejet 5255 printer driver gets installed on your device when all the on-screen instructions are done. You can perform all the tasks on your device after the printer driver installation for Mac device.
- Step 7: For installing the Mac driver for your printer, there is another option. You can install the printer driver on your Mac device using the Apple software update.
- Step 8: In installing the latest driver for your Mac device if there is any issue, get our experts help.
- Step 9: To provide you support for printer driver installation, our experts are available here. The issue that arises during the printer driver installation can also be resolved by them.
123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 AIRPRINT SETUP
Using this AirPrint, easily print over a wireless network to your HP Officejet 5255 printer from an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. In order to print with AirPrint, the Apple iOS and the printer should meet all the basic requirements. First, your Apple iOS device should run on iOS 4.2 or later or your printer should support AirPrint. Moreover, your printer should be connected. Through a Wi-Fi Direct/HP wireless direct or a wireless network, both the printer and the Apple iOS device should be connected before you try to print using the AirPrint. Then you should use HP wireless direct/Wi-Fi Direct if your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer is connected using a USB cable to your computer.
- Step 1: Keep your printer in a ready state after you turn on your printer. First, the webpage, document, email, or photo you need to print should be opened. To get the menu options, select the Action icon.
- Step 2: Next, based on the file type you need to print, tap on Print or the Print icon
- Step 3: On the Printer options menu, click on Select Printer. Then from the list, choose your 123 hp setup 5255 printer.
- Step 4: Click on Options to change other settings. There might be some options that cannot be adjusted such as paper size. From the printer, these options should be altered. The Options menu might not display if your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer supports black ink only.
- Step 5: You can select the number of copies that you need to print and then tap on Print.
HP OFFICEJET 5255 ePRINT SETUP
If you have an active internet connection, using an ePrint you can easily print from anywhere. The document should be simply emailed to the printer. Ensure all the requirements are met by your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer before you attempt to set up your printer for HP ePrint. First, ensure there is an active internet connection and that your computer is connected to a wireless or wired network and also ensure the printer supports HP ePrint. Ensure there is an active internet connection and that the printer is connected to it. From the printer’s control panel or the Embedded Web Server(EWS), turn on the Web Services. Your printer can securely communicate with web-connected printing services(HP ePrint) over the Internet by turning on this feature. Wait until Get the Most out of your 123 hp oj5255 printer or the Important Printer Setup Instructions page is printed by your printer once the Web Services is turned on. The HP Officejet 5255 printer claim code or your printer’s email address is included on this page.
HOW TO PRINT FROM HP OFFICEJET 5255 ePRINT
- From a computer or laptop with HP ePrint if you want to print a document or photo, then first sign into your email account.
- Then a new email should be created. The “To field” and “subject field” should be typed. The photo or document should be attached and then the email should be sent.
- Then select Forward after you open the email. Send the email after you enter the To and subject fields. First, save the webpage if you need to print it, and then email it as an attachment.
- First, open the app on your mobile device that has the document or photo if you want to print a photo or document. The Action or Share icon should be chosen.
- The email app should be opened. Then the To and subject fields should be entered and then click Send from HP Officejet 5255 ePrint.
- Open the email and then click Forward. Type the To and subject fields and then select the Send button.
- From your mobile device, to print a webpage, first open and save it, and then email it.
123.HP.COM/SETUP 5255 GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
From any network-connected device to your printer you can print documents and photos securely using the Google Cloud Print. To print with Google Cloud Print there isn’t any necessity to download any software or driver. To print with Google Cloud Print, from a mobile device or computer, you need to first set up your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer with Google Cloud Print. Try to connect your printer to Google Cloud Print through the Chrome browser on a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer or Google Chromebook. On an Android OS 4.4 or later smartphone or tablet, connect your printer to Google Cloud Print through the Chrome browser. To print from a computer or mobile device, follow these steps after connecting your printer to Google cloud print.
- Step 1: First open Chrome browser and sign in to your Google account to print a document or photo saved on your computer. Choose Print -> Upload file to print -> Select a file from my computer. Select the document or photo and then choose Open. Click Print after you select your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer.
- Step 2: From your Android device, to print documents or photos, tap on Menu -> Print -> Choose your printer -> Print after you open the saved document.
- Step 3: Sign in to your Google account and open the email or webpage to print an email or webpage from your computer or Chromebook. Choose Chrome menu icon -> Print. The Print window displays and click Change under Destination. In the Select a destination window, select your printer. Then click Print.
- Step 4: From your Android device to print an email or webpage, tap the menu icon after you open an email or webpage. Select Share and click on Print.
- Step 5: Then choose your printer and click on Print.
123 HP OJ5255 MOPRIA PRINT SERVICE
Make sure the 123 HP Officejet 5255 printer and your Android device meet the following requirements before installing the Mopria Print Service plugin. From the Google Play Store, install or update the Mopria Print Service plugin, and then confirm that the plugin is turned on. When you find the Mopria Print Service, click on it and then click On. Using the HP Print Service Plugin, your Android device is now ready. From your Android device, print photos, documents, emails, or web pages. Below are the instructions on how to print with the Nopria Print Service plugin.
- Step 1: Tap the menu icon after opening the item you want to print and then click on Print. A print preview screen appears.
- Step 2: To view the printer list, tap the down arrow, and then select your printer.
- Step 3: Select your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer model name from the list of available printers to print over a network.
- Step 4: Select DIRECT-xx-HP [your printer model name] from the list of available printers to print over Wi-Fi Direct.
- Step 5: To change any print settings, tap the down arrow, and then select the Print icon.
123 HP OFFICEJET 5255 MOBILE PRINT SETUP
- Step 1: To install the HP Smart app on your Android OS, make sure your Android device and the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer is connected to the same wireless network. From the Google Play Store, download and install the HP Smart app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Open the app after the installation and then tap Start. Tap Continue. On the home screen of your app, click the plus sign. Choose the printer, if there are one or more printers already connected to the HP Officejet 5255 wireless network.
- Step 3: To install the HP Smart app on your Apple iOS, check whether the Apple iOS device and the printer is connected to the same wireless network. Download and install the HP Smart app on your Apple iOS device.
- Step 4: Open the app and click Start. Click Continue. The app automatically selects your printer if you have one printer already connected to the wireless network. Tap the plus sign if you have more than one printer on the network.
- Step 5: Then select your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer from the list. Tap Plus sign -> Add printer if you are setting up a new printer on a network. To complete the printer setup, follow the on-screen instructions.