123 HP AMP 100 Printer
With this HP AMP 100 wireless printer, you can connect mobile devices for printing and music streaming. It has a print speed up to 7.8 ppm for monochrome and up to 5.5 ppm for color. These printers are best for home or small business use.
HP AMP 100 printer offers excellent print quality for photos and documents and accepts a variety of paper types and sizes. Moreover, you can charge a compatible device via the built-in USB port of this HP AMP wireless printer and speaker.
123 HP AMP 100 Printer – Specs
- It has a print resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- The printer supports manual duplex printing.
- It has a monthly duty cycle up to 1000 pages.
- The capacity of the input tray is up to 60 sheets and that of the output tray is up to 25 sheets.
- The compatible Operating Systems are Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Connect the printer to a wireless network or use a USB cable.
- The mobile printing solutions such as ePrint, Air Print and Mopria Print are compatible with the printer.
Hp AMP 100 Printer – Ink Cartridge
Refill Ink Cartridge
Generally, refilling the cartridges may affect the print quality of the document. However, you can follow the steps given below to refill your ink cartridge.
- A spongy material controls the flow of ink in the HP cartridge.
- It is a good option to place the cartridge on a surface that can tolerate a spill or use a newspaper. Now, take out the label from the top of the ink cartridge.
- After locating the filler opening, carefully insert a needle down into each chamber to determine the correct refill hole.
- Remove the syringe and then wipe the needle with a paper. Nake a note that the holes that have a sponge inside are the one you are looking for.
- Make sure that you carefully inject the ink into the cartridge and then wipe the excess ink with a clean cloth.
Replacing Ink Cartridge
Go through the basic prompts given below to replace the HP cartridge with a new one.
- It is advisable to check the ink level on the cartridge to determine if it is empty or low on ink.
- Power on the printer and if you find that there is some issue with the cartridge or if it is low on ink, replace it immediately.
- Open the cartridge access door, then press down to release the empty cartridge and then carefully take out the old cartridge from its slot.
- Now, discard the plastic wrap from the new cartridge.
- Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts on the cartridge.
- Now, carefully place the cartridge in its respective slot, then push it until it clicks into place and then shut the cartridge access door.
HP AMP 100 Printer – Wireless Printing Setup
Are you looking for the steps to connect your AMP 100 printer to the wireless network? Make sure that you have the network name and password and then follow the steps given below.
- The foremost step is to check if the light on the wireless router is on.
- Make sure that you connect the PC to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Turn on your AMP printer and then place it close to the PC, within the range of the router.
- Click Wireless –> Settings –> Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to select your network.
- Now, type the password to complete the connection. Make sure that you download and install the full feature software for your AMP printer.
- and when the prompt displays to choose the network, select Wireless as the connection type.
- For any further information or support, do not hesitate to reach our veterans on the Toll-free number.
123 Hp AMP 100 Printer -Software Installation
Follow the basic guidelines given below on how to download the printer software using Windows Update or when connected to a different subnet.
- Make a note that if you are unable to access the internet or Windows Update, you can contact your system administrator or IT Help Desk.
- Ensure that you run Windows Update and then check if the computer is connected to the internet.
- Click Devices and Printers –> Add Printer. If you do not find your printer, click The printer I want isn’t listed.
- Make sure that you select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings and then click Next.
- Click Use an existing port –> Windows Update. Now, wait for the update process to complete.
- After locating your printer model, select the printer driver, then click Next and then select Replace the current driver.
- Now, print a test page to determine the status of the printer. Make sure that you check the network connections if you are unable to successfully install the printer driver.
- Check the link on our website to download the current version of the driver for your printer.
- For further information on how to download the printer software, reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
It is advisable to download the full-feature driver to access the complete printer functionality. You can also select the link on our website to download the software for your PC. Go through the prompts given below.
- Note that the driver file for your Mac PC will be in the .dmg format.
- Download the setup file and then use a compatible USB cable to connect the printer if you want to download the printer driver without cd using setup file.
- Now, check if the PC is on and then install the driver. In order to activate the installation wizard, ensure that you run the setup file.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the download process once your HP printer is detected.
- Now, try printing a test page if the driver download process completes.
- When downloading the printer driver manually, make sure that you select a location and then tap Extract Here. Now, simply double-click the folder to open it.
- Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to complete the installation process. Select Add a printer –> Next.
- If you have any queries on how to install the HP printer driver on your Mac, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free number.
Hp AMP 100 Printer – USB Printing Setup
Set up your printer for a USB connection to a Windows PC by following the STEPs given below.
STEP 1: Primarily, check the requirements. Now, delete any previously installed printer versions from Windows.
STEP 2: Make sure that the printer is on. Now, obtain a USB cable less than 3 m in length.
STEP 3: Once you unplug the USB cable from the PC, make sure that you do not reconnect it until prompted.
STEP 4: Search for the devices option on your PC and then click the Devices and Printers setting in the results.
STEP 5: Ensure that you right-click the icon for your printer model. Click the Remove device option and then close the Devices and Printers window.
STEP 6: It is advisable to download and install the best available printer driver to complete the USB connection.
STEP 7: If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, make sure that you follow the on-screen prompts to open the download file.
STEP 8: Make sure that you select USB as the connection type and then check if the Operating System version is correct.
STEP 9: Now, try to print to determine the status of your HP AMP 100 printer.
STEP 10: Reach our support team on the Toll-free number for further information on how to setup the printer with USB.
123hp-setup.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related Printers. The names, brands, images, trademarks and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. 123.hp.com/setup