123 HP Envy 7155 Printer
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
123 HP Envy7155 Setup and Install
123 HP Envy7155 Windows 10 update
123 HP Envy7155 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy7155 Driver Download
123 HP Envy7155 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Envy7155 Ink Cartridge Problem
How to Setup and Install – HP Envy 7155
HP Envy 7155 Photo printer First time Setup and Install
- 123 HP Envy 7155 Setup
- HP Envy 7155 Unboxing and Setting up
- HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Envy 7155 Driver Installation
Print and Scan from the HP Smart App
Set up your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer on a wireless network, print and scan using the HP Smart app.
Step 1: Install the HP Smart app
Android: Check and confirm that your mobile is connected to the same wireless network that your printer is connected to. On your mobile device, download the HP Smart app from Google Play Store. Open the installed app and tap Start. Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Continue. Click on the plus sign and the app will search for the printers connected to the network. Choose the printer you want to Use.
Apple iOS: Install the Hp Smart app from the app store. Open the app and click Start. Select the name of the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer you want to use from the list.
Need support ? Ring @ Toll Free 1 888-224-4280
Step 2: Print or scan documents and photos
Print a document or photo: Open the HP Smart app and select your cloud storage or social media account. Locate the file on your social media, or cloud account. Choose the photo you want to print, preview the photo and click Print.
Scan a document or photo from your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer: Place the photo on the scanner glass. Open the HP Smart app and then click Scan, Scan to Cloud. Click the Settings tab and select the Input source for the scan. Click Save and tap Scan. View the scan and adjust the settings if required. Once the scan is complete, click Save or Send, based on the type of scan you require.
Scan a document or photo with your mobile device camera: Select the document you want to scan and open the HP Smart app. Click Camera Scan to Cloud, or Document Capture. Take a picture of the photo, confirm the scan, and then manually adjust the border. Make any additional changes if required and click Share, Save or Send.
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Copying Documents or Photos
Copying is a lot more like scanning a file. It gives you copies that you can hold in hand rather than just a digital format.
Step 1: Load the original document or photo
Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer, and load the document that you want to copy. The document can also be loaded in the automatic document feeder with the print side facing upwards. Adjust the edge guide to fit the item. Make sure that do not load any photos, transparencies, photo paper, postcards or thin media in ADF, as it may damage them. Instead, place these items on the scanner glass. In order to avoid cropped image, confirm that the size of the original document and the size of the copy paper are the same.
Need support ? Ring @ Toll Free 1 888-224-4280
Step 2: Copy the document or photo
Touch the Copy icon that is found on the home screen of your printer’s control panel. To alter the number of copies you want to print, touch the keypad icon and input a number. If you would like to adjust the copy settings, then touch the Settings icon. You can turn on or turn off the 2-sided option (If you turn on the 2-sided copy option, make sure to load the second page on the scanner glass when prompted.) If you would like to change the paper size and paper type settings, then open and close the input tray door. The printer will immediately prompt you to change the paper size and paper type. By pressing the resize option, you can select the size of the document you want to copy. There are three options available for resizing your document: Actual, Fit to Page and Custom. You can also alter the lightness and darkness level. Touch the Back icon to get back to the Copy screen. Select the Start icon and the copy job will start.
123 HP Envy7155 Black Ink not printing and other Print quality issues
When the quality of the printed document is not as expected then follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Use genuine HP cartridges: Make sure that the cartridges used are genuine HP cartridges as HP doesn’t guarantee the reliability of non-HP cartridges.
- Allow the printer to rest: Many print quality issues will automatically get sorted out with the printer’s automatic servicing routine. Once it’s complete, the print quality will improve within a few hours.
- Check the paper: Make sure that the print side is down in the paper tray. Use only clean and wrinkle-free paper. Use only recommended paper type. Damaged and inappropriate paper can cause vertical lines in the printout.
- Check for ink smears on the back of printouts: Select the Setup menu on your printer’s control panel and then click Printer Maintenance. Touch the Clean Page Smears tab and the printer will print a test page.
- Check the estimated ink levels, and then replace any low or empty cartridges: Touch the Ink icon on your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer’s control panel and check the estimated ink level. Check if there are any cartridges that are low on ink and then replace those cartridges. Slowly uninstall the cartridge from the holder and place it on a paper towel. Unwrap a new cartridge and remove the tape that is wound on the copper contact. When you are reinstalling the cartridge, make sure that the cartridge settles down perfectly in the cartridge slot. Insert the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot. Close the cartridge access door and align the cartridges. When the alignment is complete, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Check the print settings: Click the File option in the software application you are trying to print. Click Print and the print window opens. Open the Printer Setup or Preferences window. Depending on your print job, you can modify the paper type, paper size, print quality and grayscale option. After modifying the settings, click OK and then click Print.
- Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report, evaluate and then troubleshoot any defects:
- Step 1: Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report
- Step 2: Examine the color blocks for defects
- Step 3: Clean the cartridges
- Step 4: Examine the alignment lines and box for defects
- Step 5: Align the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer
- Step 6: Clean the area around the ink nozzles
- Service the printer
123hp-setup.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related Printers. The names, brands, images, trademarks and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. 123.hp.com/setup