123.hp.com/Envy 5030 Printer
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
123 HP Envy 5030 Setup and Install
123 HP Envy 5030 Windows 10 update
123 HP Envy 5030 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy 5030 Driver Download
123 HP Envy 5030 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridge Problem
123 HP Envy 5030 Setup and Install
HP Envy 5030 printer First time Setup and Install
- 123 HP Envy 5030 Setup
- HP Envy 5030 Unboxing and Setting up
- HP Envy 5030 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Envy 5030 Driver Installation
123 HP Envy 5030 Features
- Get increased versatility and affordable prints with HP ENVY 5030. It offers a selection of useful features to keep you productive. Partnered with HP Instant Ink, this printer model helps you save up to 70% on ink.
- You’ll find the control panel just in front of the paper feeder with prominent access to the 2.2-inch Monochrome LCD screen in the center. The control panel display gives you quick access to the fax, copy and scan functions.
- It supports printing from most tablets and smartphones using these operating systems: Blackberry, Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows RT and Windows 8. The flatbed scanner sits at the top of the unit and the output tray is placed just above the input feeder. It delivers reliable, quick and high-quality prints.
- HP recommends you to connect the device to a Wi-Fi network to get access to HP ePrint and Google Cloud Print. The 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer can also be connected to your computer through a wireless 802.11 b/g/n access point or a USB. Apple and Google users can streamline the process further using Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
- It can print up to 10 ppm and has a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. The media types supported by this model are HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Photo Inkjet Papers, Matte Inkjet Papers, Glossy Inkjet Papers and Plain Paper. The HP ENVY 5030 gives outstanding performance and its stealthy operation is a satisfying alternative.
123 HP Envy 5030 Printer Setup
123 HP Envy3733 ePrint Setup
- First, you will need to download the HP ePrint mobile app. On your Android device, go to Play Store. If prompted, sign into your Google account. Tap the search icon, then tap the search field and type HP ePrint.
- Touch HP ePrint in the list of search results and then tap Install. Tap Accept to download the free app. Now you are ready to set up the HP ePrint mobile app to print from your device.
- The HP ePrint mobile app will allow you to print from photo albums and from the saved files folder on your device. First, make sure the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer you are printing to is on and the appropriate paper is loaded. On your Android device, tap the HP ePrint mobile app icon.
- A Welcome screen will open with further information about ePrint and activation services.
- Tap Done when you are finished reading through the information or tap Skip to continue the setup process.
- Navigate to the photo you want to print and tap the photo thumbnail.
- If you wish to edit the photo, tap the edit icon and make any changes. Then tap Done to return to the preview screen. Tap Print to print your photo.
123 HP Envy3733 AirPrint Setup
- First, make sure your HP Wireless Direct-enabled printer is turned on. Touch the Setup icon from your printer’s control panel. Select Network Setup and click OK. Scroll to Wireless Direct and then press OK.
- Turn on Wireless Direct and press the right arrow button to select the Wireless Direct Name. This will the name for your HP Printer when you search for available printers from your Apple mobile device.
- To change this name, you will need to connect your HP Envy 5030 printer to a wireless network to use the HP Embedded Web Server. Click Wireless Direct Mode and then touch Open Network or Print Only.
- The Print Only option will allow mobile users to access the printing functions of the printer. The Open Network option will allow mobile users to access the printing function, as well as other printer features.
- On your Apple device, tap the Settings icon. The Settings window will open. From the pane on the left side, tap Wi-Fi. The wireless settings menu will open.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and then select the HP Wireless Direct printer name. Open the document you want to print and tap the Print icon. Change your print options if desired and then tap Print. The 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer will print the document.
How to Scan HP Envy 5030 Printer
a. To scan a document or photo using the HP Envy 5030 printer scanner
Load the original print-side down on the right front corner of the scanner glass. Open the HP Smart app. Select Scan and then choose the Scanner. Click the Settings icon to modify the basic settings. Click the Preview icon to preview and adjust the image if necessary. Tap the Scan icon. Select the file type you want and then tap the Save icon to save it or tap the Share icon to share it with others.
b. To scan a document or photo using the device camera
Open the HP Smart app. Select Scan and then select the Camera. Put a document or photo in front of the camera and then tap the round button at the bottom of the screen to take an image. Tap the Settings icon to modify the basic settings. Select the file type you want and then click the Save icon to save it or click the Share icon to share it with others.
c.To edit a previously scanned document or photo
Open the HP Smart app. Select Scan and then select Import Local. Select the document or photo that you want to adjust and then click Open. Click Edit to adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation and angle of the document. Select the file type you want and then click the Save icon to save it or click the Share icon to share it with others.
d. To scan from an Android or iOS device
Open the HP Smart app. Tap the Plus icon if you need to change to a different printer or add a new 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer. Tap a scanning option you want to use. If you select to scan using the camera, the built-in camera will open. Scan your photo or document using the camera. If you select to scan using the printer scanner, click the Settings icon to select the input source and change the scan settings and then tap the Scan icon. When you have finished adjusting the scanned document or photo, save, share, or print it.
123 HP Envy 5030 Network and Connection Issues
- Print the wireless test report to diagnose network connection issues. From your 123 HP Envy 5030 printer’s control panel display, click the Wireless option and then select the Settings option. Touch Print Reports and then click Network Configuration Page.
- On the last page of the Network Configuration Page under the Number of 802.11 networks discovered list, locate the channel for your wireless network. Obtain your wireless router’s IP address and login information.
- Open an Internet browser, type the router IP address in the browser address bar, then press Enter on the keyboard. The Router Web-Based Setup page will open. Change your network channel to the one that is not being used by others.
- To check the wireless settings, open the HP Print and Scan Doctor application, click on the Network tab at the top, select Show Advanced Info and then select Show Wireless Info.
- Turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord. Turn off the 123.hp.com/setup 5030 printer and make sure the USB cable is not connected. Reconnect the power cord and wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
- To connect the printer to the wireless network during initial setup, use the Wireless Setup Wizard on the control panel. Before you begin, move the computer and printer closer to the router.
- Avoid placement of any metal objects between the printer and the router, such as refrigerators and metal bookcases. Relocate devices that emit radio signals, such as microwaves and cordless phones.
- Use the update feature on your printer’s control panel to download and install the latest firmware directly from the 123.hp.com/envy5030 printer. Select Check for Updates or a similar menu to start the update if the printer does not automatically start the update process.
- Locate the URL for Embedded Web Server in the Network Configuration Report. Open an Internet browser and type the URL in the browser address bar. Open the EWS, click Suggest a Manual IP Address and then select Apply.