123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup
Provide Support for 123.hp.com/envy5055
123 HP Envy 5055 Functions
123 HP Envy 5055 Setup
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
123 HP Envy 5055 Print Document
123 HP Envy 5055 Upgrade and Uninstall
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Functions
HP Envy 5055 Print
If you want to print on both sides of the page using this HP Envy 5055 printer, then follow the instructions that are described below.
- Step1 : In order to overcome the page ordering issues, place enough amount of blank paper in your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. On the document, tap on File and then click on Print.
- Step2: Choose your printer name and then tap on Printer properties, Preferences, or HP Envy 5055 setup. The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window pops up.
- Step3 : Check if the printing shortcuts tab is available. If it is available, then tap on Print on Both sides or Two-sided Printing option.
- Step4 : If it is not available, tap on the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab. Select Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing and then select the binding or page flip option. Click OK, then choose Print.
- Step5 :Remove the printed page and load it in the input tray and click Continue. The second side of the page gets print.
HP Envy 5055 Copy
If you want to copy the documents and the photos, follow the instructions that are given below in simple stepwise format.
- Step1 : First, place the document or photo on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder. Based on your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer type it might vary.
- Step2: Avoid loading the photos on ADF. On the printer’s control panel screen, tap on the Copy, Copy Document, or Copy Photo. Then make the changes in the available basic settings as required.
- Step3 : If you want to access more advanced copy settings, tap on the Settings option or the Gear icon. Make the changes that you need.
- Step4 : Then select the Start option. To return to the main copy screen, tap on the Back option. You will be reverted to the main copy screen.
- Step5 :Then select the Start Black, Start Color, or Ok option. The copy job starts immediately. Once the copy job is completed, you can remove the document from your device.
HP Envy 5055 Scan
To scan the documents from your Windows computer, make use of the instructions that are given below.
- Step1 : On your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, first take the document and place it on the scanner glass either in the document feeder slot or in the automatic document feeder depending on the type of your printer.
- Step2 : Loading the photos on ADF results in issues and so avoid it. In the Windows, search for HP. In the displayed results, tap on your printer model name.
- Step3 : The HP Printer Assistant gets open. Next, tap on Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan gets open.
- Step4 : Then, a shortcut key should be selected that matches the file type and opens the resulting action that you need. If you want to change any settings available in the right pane, alter them.
- Step5 : After you have made all the changes, click on the Scan button on your computer screen. The scanning process begins and finally, the document gets scanned.
123 HP Envy 5055 Printer Unboxing Setup
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer from the box and remove all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer. Then remove the sticker from the printer control panel. Gently grasp the handles on both sides of your device. Until the ink cartridge access door gets lock properly, raise the door. Remove all tape and packing material from inside the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door and open the input tray door.
- To extend the paper(Input) tray, pull it toward you, and then remove the packing tape from it. Push the input(paper) tray forward till it fixes properly in place. Close the input tray door and recycle the packing materials.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer. Plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet. Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and on the printer control panel, to set your preferences, select your preferred language and country/region. Then touch Yes to confirm your choice. Select the date and time. Then touch Yes and a welcome screen appears on the printer control panel.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place, and the carriage moves slightly to the left. Before you continue, wait until the carriage is idle and silent. Remove the ink cartridges and do not touch the black plastic on them. Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
Need support ? Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280
- Insert the HP Envy 5055 ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place with the nozzles toward the printer. To secure the ink cartridge into place, close the lid on the ink cartridge slot and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the input tray door, and then pull it toward you. Slide out the paper guides as far as possible and load paper in portrait orientation. The print side should be facing down and do not load more than 250 sheets. Push the stack into the tray until it stops and slide the paper guides. Do not push the guides in so tightly.
- Push the input tray into the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer. Click Done on the printer control panel. Pull out the output tray. Then lift the output tray extender. To achieve the best print quality, aligning the ink cartridges is necessary. Lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page on the scanner glass. Position it properly depending on engraved guides.
- Close the scanner lid. Then touch OK on the printer control panel and the printer aligns the ink cartridges. Touch OK on the printer control panel after the printer aligns the ink cartridges. Finally, install the printer software for your device. If you need any help on 123.hp.com/setup 5055, call at the Toll-Free number provided on this page.
Quick HP Envy 5055 Driver Download Guidance
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation For Windows
- If the latest driver is required for your HP Envy 5055 printer, get it from this website. The HP Envy 5055 driver download link is provided below. Tap on the link and it will immediately direct you to the driver download page.
- In the displayed driver download page, type your printer model name if it prompts. After you enter it if it prompts to type your operating system, choose the operating system.
- Depending on the type of your printer model name, the HP Easy Start might get download on your device. Click the downloaded file to open it. The installation 123.hp.com/setup 5055 begins on your computer.
- During the installation process, the on-screen prompts will be displayed on the screen of your computer. All the on-screen instructions should be followed accordingly as they are displayed.
- During the installation setup, if it prompts to choose the connection type of your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, select the printer’s mode of connection and then proceed with the remaining on-screen instructions.
- Also, remember that while saving the downloaded file on your Windows computer, save it with the .exe format. After completing all the prompts on the computer screen, the downloaded driver file gets installs on your device.
- After installing the printer driver, all the tasks on your printer can be easily performed without any problem.
- Another option to get the printer driver for your device is making use of the printer CD. Using the printer CD, the printer driver can be easily installed. Take the CD and insert it into the CD drive of your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts as they are guided and install the driver for your printer. The printer CD will be available in the cardboard box of your printer.
- If there is any issue on installing the printer driver or need any help on getting the updated driver for your printer, call us at the Toll-Free 1-888-224-4280 provided on this website.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Installation For Mac
- If an updated driver is needed for your Mac computer, get it downloaded and installed from our website. The link for downloading the driver is displayed below. Tap on the link and the HP Envy 5055 driver download page gets open displaying all the available drivers on the computer screen.
- Select the best driver for your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer and then tap on the Download button that is available next to it. The driver that you have selected will start to download on your device.
- Based on the type of your device, the HP Easy Start might get download on your computer. While the file is getting saved on your computer, save it with the .dmg format.
- After the driver is downloaded on your computer, tap on the downloaded file to open it and start the installation process. When the installation process begins, the instructions will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- The on-screen prompts should be followed accordingly. While performing the on-screen prompts, if it instructs to select the mode of connection for your printer, select it.
- Then proceed with the remaining on-screen prompts. When all the on-screen instructions are done, the downloaded printer driver gets installed on your device. After the HP Envy 5055 driver installation for Mac device, you can perform all the tasks on your device.
- There is another option for installing the Mac driver for your printer. Using the Apple software update also, you can install the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer driver on your Mac device.
- If there is any issue in installing the latest driver for your Mac device, get our experts help.
- Our experts are available here, to provide you support for printer driver installation. They also resolve the issue that arises during the HP Envy 5055 driver download.
- To get our experts support, call us at the Toll-Free number provided on this page.
How to Print Documents on HP Envy 5055
HP Envy 5055 Print Document in windows
- Open the document that you want to print and make the changes such as adjusting the text font and size, choosing the layout options, making required changes in the appearance settings.
- In the document that is kept open, tap on File or the Menu icon. Then tap on Print. The general print settings will be opened on your device’s screen.
- If you need to make any changes in the layout, quality, and advanced print settings, choose 123.hp.com/envy5055 Printer Properties, Properties, or Preferences. The Printing Preferences window or the Document Properties window pops up.
- Make the changes based on your print job. After making all the changes, click on the Ok button on the computer screen.
- Finally, tap on the Print option on the screen and the document that you need gets printed.
- If you need any help in printing the documents or if there is any issue with printing the documents, contact our technical team.
HP Envy 5055 Print Document in Mac
- Open the document that you need to print and edit it. Adjust the text font and size for the document. Choose the layout options and make the changes.
- Also, try to change any other appearance settings. In the opened document, click the File button and then click on the Print option.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer settings window displays. If the following menus are not available in the window, tap on Show Details and then select your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer from the Printer menu.
- Select an option based on your print job or paper type in the Presets menu. To select different settings types, tap on the unnamed menu at the center of the window.
- Then make the changes to the following settings. After doing the required changes, finally, tap on the Print option and the document you need gets printed.
- If you need any assistance on printing the documents, get our experts help. To contact our technical team, dial the Toll-Free number given on this page.
123 HP Envy 5055 Driver Update and Uninstall
HP Envy 5055 Driver Update
- Update software on a regular basis to keep your HP or Compaq computer running smoothly. There are certain methods using which you can keep your computer up-to-date. Using the HP Support Assistant, the available updates can be automatically found on your device. Usually, the HP computers come with pre-installed HP Support Assistant.
- The HP Support Assistant can automatically find and install the latest available updates for your computer. Usually, when there are any issues with your 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer, updating the driver can resolve the issue. Another option to get the upgrade the driver is getting the updates from the maker of the software or hardware.To use the HP Support Assistant, first open it and then check for software and driver downloads.
- From the Start screen, double-click the HPSA desktop icon or choose HPSA. Click the Updates and tune-up button in HP Support Assistant.
- Select Check for updates now and if new updates are available, then confirm that the checkbox next to each update is chosen.
- To begin downloading and installing the updates, click Apply. Click Finish if there are no updates.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Uninstall
- Using the Windows Programs and Features tool, uninstall the HP print driver and software from Programs and Features. From the list of installed devices, then remove the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer.
- Disconnect the cable from the printer if your printer connects to the computer with a USB cable.
- Search Windows for programs and features. In the list of results, click Programs and Features.
- Click your 123.hp.com/setup 5055 printer name in the list of installed programs. Then tap on Uninstall or Yes. Click on the Yes option if a User Account Control message displays.
- To complete the software removal, follow the on-screen instructions. Restart the computer after the software uninstall is complete.
- Also, remove the printer from the devices list. From the Windows Devices and Printers list, remove the printer and any Windows print drivers to complete the uninstall.
- Turn on your printer and disconnect the cable from the printer if it is connected with a USB cable to your computer. Search Windows for devices.
- Click Devices and Printers in the list of results. Right-click your printer icon. Click Remove Device.
- To complete the 123.hp.com/envy5055 printer removal, follow the on-screen instructions. Remove all the multiple existing icons.