123.hp.com/Deskjet 3733 Printer
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Setup and Install
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Windows 10 update
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Download
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Ink Cartridge Problem
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Setup and Install
HP Deskjet 3733 printer First time Setup and Install
- 123 HP Deskjet 3733 Setup
- HP Deskjet 3733 Unboxing and Setting up
- HP Deskjet 3733 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Review
- The HP Deskjet 3733 is compact printing power and wireless Independence you’d like to scan, print, copy virtually from any mobile devices. It has an independent wireless performance and the functions are not affected by any physical environment and distance from the access point.
- It is the world’s smallest all- in- one printer which supports an Instant Ink solution. It fits and looks great anywhere. Print time and connection get varied based on the print job you assign to the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer. It supports AirPrint, ePrint, and Mopria print.
- Take prints at 2.5 x as many pages with original HP high yield ink cartridges. Speed of output comes out of this printer is updated to reflect present industry testing methods. It fits well even in a small place.
- It uses the scroll- feed Scan technology that enables you to handle scan job easily or use your mobile phone to scan and print. This is ultra compact fits in any room and any spot. Easy to recycle your original HP cartridges at no charge.
123 HP Deskjet 7134 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- It is must to replace ink cartridge issue to prevent print quality issues.
- Find the faulty ink cartridges and replace it with a new one using the following steps.
- Affirm that the printer is powered on. If required, use the Power icon to power on the HP Deskjet 3733 printer.
- Access the top cover of the printer and do not proceed until your printer’s carriage displaces to the right side of the printer.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer is idle and calm. Push down on the already installed cartridge and then slide it out from its place.
- Always the tri- color ink cartridge takes the left slot of the ink cartridge whereas the mono ink cartridge takes the right slot of the ink cartridge.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from packaging and pull out the pink tab to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- While replacing the ink cartridges you should not touch the ink nozzle or copper contacts on the ink cartridge.
- Keeping your hand on these parts results in bad electrical connections, ink failure, and clogs.
- To maintain electrical contacts you should not remove the copper strips.
- Place the ink cartridge so that the copper strips are placed on the bottom and facing toward the printer.
- Push the ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the carriage until the ink cartridge fits into place.
- Once you have placed the cartridge into its slots, close the top cover of the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer.
- Follow the same procedures to install all the cartridges into their respective slots.
- After installing all the ink cartridges, align it in order to maintain the best quality out of the printer.
- Check if the loading tray of the 123 HP Deskjet 3733 printer is filled with enough number of A4, Plain white paper.
- Access HP Solution Center. If you have Windows Vista on your computer, tap the Windows icon, choose All Programs, and select HP Solution Center.
- If you have Windows XP, click on the Start option, and choose All Programs. Tap on the HP Solution Center.
- Tap on Settings and then choose Printer Toolbox. Tap on the Align the Print Cartridges.
- Choose Align, and trail the on- screen prompts. Hold on for a while, the 123.hp.com/dj3733 printer prints a test page and, aligns the ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless Printer setup:
- When you opt for the Wireless network connection, surely the instructions provided in this section will do the needful.
- Before you start to establish the connection, check if the computer you are using has the suitable printer driver and software.
- When you are instructed to choose the connection type, set it as Wireless.
- The network name and the password are the major requirements if you’d establish the wireless connection.
- Power up the devices such as the computer, router, and the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer. Kindly do not forget to keep them closer to each other.
- Both the printer and the computer should be associated with the same wireless network.
- Make sure that no USB cables are connected at the printer’s end.
- Using the Wireless Setup Wizard is an ideal way of establishing the printer connection as it helps to setup and maintain the wireless connection.
- Power on the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer and get directed to the printer’s control panel to enable the wireless icon.
- Click Settings and go on with the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Trailing the on- screen prompts let you establish the wireless network connection.
- Once the setup is done, it is a time to search for the correct printer driver and installed it on the computer.
- Call our experts to get required technical support to successfully establish the network connection.
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Printer Setup
123 HP Deskjet3733 Airprint Setup
- You can print from Apple devices be it an iPad, iPod, touch, or iPhone provided your 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer and Apple device supports the AirPrint feature.
- This mobile printing solution supports the Apple devices whose version is iOS v4.2 and newer.
- Before you decide to print from your Apple devices, check if the printer supports the AirPrint feature and the Apple devices have the version that is already mentioned.
- Establish the printer connection either using the Wireless mode or Wi- Fi Direct/ Wireless Direct Connection.
- Affirm that your printer is kept on and is not in the idle state. If you find your HP Deskjet 3733 printer remains in sleep mode, press the power icon and retain it from Sleep mode.
- Using the AirPrint feature, you can print either a document, webpage, email, or photo.
- Choose the Action icon in order to screen menu options. Click on Print.
- Go to the Printer Options menu, choose Select Printer, and then pick out the printer from the list.
- Choose options if you want to do any changes to the settings. Set the number of copies you want and then click on Print.
123 HP Deskjet3733 USB Setup
- Here is how you have to setup your 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer using the USB mode of connection.
- Go on with the full- featured printer driver option, if you’d like to get the best out of your printer.
- To setup your printer by means of the USB connection, you should keep your printer on, and use a cable less than 3 m length.
- No USB cable should be connected from the printer until you are prompted by the installer.
- If any devices are already installed, look for the devices option, and choose Devices and Printers in the search results.
- Right- click on the printer icon and tap on Remove devices. Check you have removed all multiple icons present for your 123.hp.com/deskjet3733 printer model.
- Follow the prompts and install the correct printer driver and software on your computer.
- When the installer prompts to choose the connection type, select USB.
- Once the setup is done, assign a sample print job to your printer and check if the process is going well.
123 HP Deskjet 3733 Printer Offline
- When the printer fails to maintain the connection and shows an offline message, follow the instructions provided below.
- Search for the correct diagnosing tool for your computer’s operating system version, install it on the computer, and resolve the issue.
- Try to reset the printer and check the connection status of the 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer.
- The power cord which is connected to the printer’s rear end should be plugged out, when the printer is turned on.
- Do the same from the electrical socket. Leave the entire system undisturbed for few minutes, and then re- establish the connection as how you did before.
- In case the driver is using the wrong communication port, the printer does not retain the network connection.
- To do this, tap the Windows icon, select Devices and Printers in the list.
- Choose your printer name followed by the Printer Properties option.
- Tap on the Ports tab, and look for the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 3733 printer in the Printers column.
- Check if the printer has chosen the port name that has USB or DOT4.
- Look if any firmware update is present for your printer. Follow the in- screen instructions and update the printer firmware.
- For details, get connected to our professionals either on call or through texts.