123 HP officejet pro 6835 Wireless protected setup
HP Printer- Wireless Protected Setup (WPS).
When you start off with the WPS printer set up and installation, choose the connection type as Wireless if prompted.
Steps for Wireless Protected Setup:
- Meet the requirements and prepare for installation.
- Network name (SSID).
- Network password (WEP Key or WPA security passphrase).
- Wireless network enabled computer
- DSL broadband Internet access (recommended).
- The printer and the computer should be turned on and connected to the same wireless network
- Keep the computer and printer closer to the range of the router to avoid weak signal issue during the setup process
- Remove the USB or the wired connection cable from your printer.
- Touch the wireless icon from the printer’s control panel and then press the button next to the Settings.
- Use down arrow to choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then touch OK for the available printers list
- Touch the down arrow , check if your network name is present in the list, and then press OK. Manually enter the network name if it is not on the list.
- Find the option Enter New Network Name with the down arrow to and touch OK. Tap the down arrow to select the alphanumeric keys without changing the alphabet cases.
- Tap Done and touch OK after you key in the new network name.
- Enter the WEP or WPA key if prompted, when the printer tries connecting to the network.
- Make a note that the password is case sensitive, and use the down arrow to make use of the alphanumeric characters to enter the password.
- Touch Done and then OK to confirm the WEP or WPA password that helps to connect your printer to the network.
- Go to our website and acquire the latest print driver and software.
- Search the download by entering your printer model, and click either Begin or hit the Enter key.
- The driver file is saved in your computer’s downloads folder. Click Open, Save or Run to initiate the installation.
- Complete the printer installation with the instructions on your computer screen.