123 HP Envy 5661 Setup ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER REMOTE APP (ANDROID AND APPLE)
This article is for HP Printers and Android and Apple iOS smartphones and Tablets.
The AiO remote App for Android and Apple iOS devices can be used to establish your printer on a wireless network, print and scan documents and resolve printer issues.
- Step 1: Prerequisites
- Ensure your mobile and printer meet the following requirements before installing the application.
- The printer hardware is up and running.
- Make sure you have an Android device version 4.0 or later, or an Apple IPad, iPhone or IPod touch with iOS 7 or later.
- In order to use the printer setup feature, ensure that your mobile device and your printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- The HP Print Service Plugin should be installed and turned on to print from the HP AiO Printer Remote App and other apps on your Android device.
- Step 2: Installation of the App
- On your Android smartphone or tablet or Apple device, install the HP AiO Printer Remote App and then add your printer.Once the installation completes, open the app and touch Start or Get Started.
- Step 3: Print or Scan documents and photos
- Depending on your smartphone or tablet you can either print from the HP Printer Remote App or from cloud services such as Dropbox or Google drive.
- Step 4: View printer information
- This application allows you to check printer supplies, view printer information and reports and change printer settings.
- Printer Status Report: By tapping Printer Reports, you can print the Printer Status Report, Network Configuration Page, Print Quality Diagnostic Report and other reports.
- Printer Information: Tap Printer Settings or Printer Information to view the information about the printer.
- Advanced Tools: To set energy save mode, to check the status of the network and to configure network settings tap Advanced Settings.
- Examine Ink levels and order Printer Supplies: To view estimated ink levels for your printer, to check which ink cartridges work with your printer, tap on ink level display in your app.
123 HP Envy 5661 Setup PRINTERS- MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Printing from your smartphone or tablet might sound a bit too complicated but it’s just as easy as printing from your computer. All you have to do is connect your phone or tablet to the same network as that of your printer and you are good to go.
Print with Android
How it works?
Printing with an Android device is easy and usually printing will be preloaded in your device. If it’s not, you just have to download the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
Step 1: Select your content
Open the page or photo you intend to print and then tap the menu icon and then choose ‘Print’.
Step 2: Select your printer.
Choose your printer from the list of printers that appear.
Step 3: Set your preferences.
Set your preferences and confirm the correct printer. Click on ‘Print’ and collect your copies.