How to send a standard HP Envy 5660 fax from the computer in Windows?
You can mail the scanned photos and documents directly from the control panel home screen of your 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer.
- Step 1On your computer, open the document which you want to fax it to the sender.
- Step 2Open the printer’s software application and click on File menu. Select Print option.
- Step 3Under the Name list, choose the printer that bears ‘fax’ in the name.
- Step 4Click on the option that opens the Properties dialog box. (Depending on the HP Envy 5660 software application you use, Properties may be otherwise called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences.)
- Step 5Change the settings that you want to and select OK.
- Step 6Choose either option: Print or OK.
- Step 7Enter the receiver’s fax number and change the advanced settings. Click on Send Fax.
How to send a standard HP 5660 fax from the computer in Macintosh (OS X)?
- Step 1 Select the document or photo on your laptop/computer that you want to fax.
- Step 2 Open the File menu on the software and select Print.
- Step 3 Select the printer that has ‘Fax’ in its name.
- Step 4 Specify the name of the recipient or fax number from the phone book.
- Step 5 After filling out the details, click on Fax. Or Start the HP Envy 5660 Fax Setup.