How to send a standard fax from the computer in Windows?
You can mail the scanned photos and documents directly from the control panel home screen of your HP Printer.
- Step 1On your computer, open the document which you want to fax it to the sender.
- Step 2Open the printer’s software application and click on File menu. Select Print option.
- Step 3Under the Name list, choose the printer that bears ‘fax’ in the name.
- Step 4Click on the option that opens the Properties dialog box. (Depending on the software application you use, Properties may be otherwise called as Options, Printer Setup, Printer or Preferences.)
- Step 5Change the settings that you want to and select OK.
- Step 6Choose either option: Print or OK.
- Step 7Enter the receiver’s fax number and change the advanced settings. Click on Send Fax.
How to send a standard fax from the computer in Macintosh (OS X)?
- Step 1 Select the document or photo on your laptop/computer that you want to fax.
- Step 2 Open the File menu on the software and select Print.
- Step 3 Select the printer that has ‘Fax’ in its name.
- Step 4 Specify the name of the recipient or fax number from the phone book.
- Step 5 After filling out the details, click on Fax.