123 HP Envy 5535 Scan Function
Scan a Document in Hp Envy5535
- Select the option ‘Scan’ from the ‘File’ menu in your software.
- Select your printer model by checking with the printer model number.
- Choose the suitable properties for your page setup.
Note: If options are not displayed under the ‘Scan’ tab, click on ‘Show Details’
Scan a document or photo:
- Select the file type you want to save, and then scan the item.
- From the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan
- Then from your HP Printer, you will have to touch Computer to scan to the connected computer
- Touch the name of your PC that you want to save the scanned document to.
- Touch the scan-to type option that corresponds to the document or photo you are scanning.
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo
For Technical Support Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280
Scan to a memory device
Select the memory device, and then scan directly from the control panel of your HP Printer
- On the control panel of your HP Printer, touch Scan
- Then touch Memory device in order to scan to the memory card
- Insert the memory device into your HP printer when prompted
- Touch the Settings icon to change or adjust any settings if necessary, and then touch Done
- Touch Start Scan to scan the document or photo.